Lunes, Agosto 29, 2011

SURGEONS INSPIRES THE DENTIST :)


its funny how this TV Series (Grey's Anatomy) affects me. It do make a big space in my heart♥. upon or during watching,all I want to do is smile and feel each word coming out from the mouth of each character.Its too INSPIRING. It makes me wanna Go fight for my destiny/dreams.


The line that really gives an impact to me is that:(edited)
"It only takes few reason for me to continue taking up DENTISTRY, but it takes a THOUSAND reason for me to QUIT" :)


"Knowing is better than WONDERING.........and even the biggest mistake is better than not trying at all"


I REALLY LOVE THE SHOW SO MUCH. Cant wait to finish watching all the seasons :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Tandaan: Ang mga kasapi lamang ng blog na ito ang maaaring mag-post ng komento.